April 14, 2016
Customers and friends,
We have something difficult to share with you. The last few months we have been working tirelessly to move into our new location before our current lease ended in late summer. At the same time, we’ve been challenged by our landlord’s tactics to prematurely remove us and other tenants from our shopping center.
Today April, 14th we were forced out of our current location. As you can imagine, this experience and subsequent planning required to operate a modified version of our business is frustrating beyond words.
We do have a plan and are going to do our best to fulfill current orders and best serve our customers while working out of a temporary location. While at this location we:
- WILL fulfill all previously placed orders.
- WILL discuss future wedding orders with brides and grooms with wedding dates in August 2016 and beyond.
- WILL discuss and fulfill wedding orders with partnered venues.
- Will NOT be open for walk-in customers.
- Will NOT be accepting new orders for events large or small.
- Will NOT have online ordering available.
Please note we will be contacting all customers with current orders and directing you to where these items may be picked up.
We greatly appreciate your patience, flexibility, and understanding during these next 2-3 challenging months ahead. Rest assured we are doing everything possible to get our new location up and running ASAP so we may resume normal business operations, and share our exciting new menu with you all.
If you have questions, please call us at 714-525-8350
Patty, Philip, and the Patty’s Cakes staff